Tweet The other day on our walk Brent and I saw blades of green grass bravely poking up through the ground where the snow had been waiting all winter. It’s amazing how fast the snow goes when it gets warm. … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Farewell from the Colorado National Monument May 17, 2013
- More Fun and Friends in Colorado Springs May 16, 2013
- Surprise!!!!!!!!! April 30, 2013
- Winter by Instagram April 20, 2013
- The People We Meet – Breckenridge April 19, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- Day 13: This road? That road? What road? November 10, 2011
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): Eh, play favorites! it's a free country! Love the ...
- Andrea@WellnessNotes: Gorgeous photos! I think it's okay to play favorit...
- Deb: That church is amazing! So is the pic of the olymp...
- Lisa: You are the bomb!...
- Tamara: Oh my goodness, how wonderful!! I'm so glad you al...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Arkansas Austin Beach Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks New Mexico Newschool Nomads North Carolina Our Backyard Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Virginia Washington DC
View Newschool Nomads in a larger map