First RV Guest
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Thing 3 on “Being Cute” – Week 9 July 15, 2014
- Smiling at Stone Mountain – Thing 3 – Week 8 July 7, 2014
- Midnight Whispers, Thing 3 Week 7 June 18, 2014
- Thing 3 in the Keys – Week 6 June 6, 2014
- Buying our New Fifth Wheel at Dixie RV May 30, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Lisa Woos: Gosh time sure does fly fast.....he is so very cut...
- janetha: i love the photos! what a cutie!...
- Wanda: All I can say is Thing 3 melts my heart !!...
- Jodee Gravel: You could teach cute for sure!...
- Deb: Cute x 1,000,000,000 Fun to finally see a pic ...