First RV Guest
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Thing Three – Week 1 April 16, 2014
- A Crazy 24 Hours April 5, 2014
- Goodbye Family of Four and Hello Family of Five March 28, 2014
- Throwback Thursday – Our Backyard in New Jersey March 27, 2014
- Throwback Thursday – Valley Forge, PA March 20, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- janetha: Ahh! love, love, love, love....
- Deb: Beyond precious for words! So happy for all of you...
- Norene Nims: Love this story -- thanks for sharing again one...
- h west: oh my gosh! i am totally digging those rock piles...
- Deb: You keep scaring me!!! Awaiting baby news!!...