Cousins Mammoth NP
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Parked in Park City, UT April 16, 2015
- Thing 3 in Lake Tahoe (Weeks 34 and 35) March 11, 2015
- Not All Birds Fly South: RVing in Lake Tahoe March 6, 2015
- A Week of Big – Thing 3 Week 33 February 25, 2015
- Christmas Before July – (Thing 3 Week 32) January 28, 2015
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Haha!! I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. :-) Yea...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: I remember when we first started talking about tra...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Okay so this is many months later but I just saw y...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Congrats on your new rig. We set up our office lik...
- james: Congrats on the new gateway! We just picked up the...