Tweet We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- A Crazy 24 Hours April 5, 2014
- Goodbye Family of Four and Hello Family of Five March 28, 2014
- Throwback Thursday – Our Backyard in New Jersey March 27, 2014
- Throwback Thursday – Valley Forge, PA March 20, 2014
- Hiking Hurricane Hill at Olympic National Park March 18, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Norene Nims: Love this story -- thanks for sharing again one...
- h west: oh my gosh! i am totally digging those rock piles...
- Deb: You keep scaring me!!! Awaiting baby news!!...
- Lisa: Love you! Can't wait to see that new nomad....wha...
- Suzanne: Simplicity is bliss!...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Beach Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Our Backyard Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming