Tweet We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Thing 3 on “Being Cute” – Week 9 July 15, 2014
- Smiling at Stone Mountain – Thing 3 – Week 8 July 7, 2014
- Midnight Whispers, Thing 3 Week 7 June 18, 2014
- Thing 3 in the Keys – Week 6 June 6, 2014
- Buying our New Fifth Wheel at Dixie RV May 30, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Wanda: Beautiful !!!!...
- Lisa Woos: Gosh time sure does fly fast.....he is so very cut...
- janetha: i love the photos! what a cutie!...
- Wanda: All I can say is Thing 3 melts my heart !!...
- Jodee Gravel: You could teach cute for sure!...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Beach Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thing 3 Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming