We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the mystery … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Great Gifts for RVers December 8, 2016
- Heart or Head – Searching for the Best Family Travel Trailer May 28, 2016
- Why Our Family Stopped Full Time RVing April 29, 2016
- Used Heartland Gateway 3650BH for Sale April 18, 2016
- Farewell to Full Time RVing with Family February 19, 2016
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- Amy: Just found your site while searching for help in r...
- Jenn: We sold it last spring. If you search (top right c...
- Vincent: Hi there Jen have you guys done any remodels in.yo...
- Bonita Nims: You need to write a book.....love your expeditions...
- Natalie Gordon: Well you probably don't need my two cents but I wi...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Holidays Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thing 3 Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming