Tweet We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Parked in Park City, UT April 16, 2015
- Thing 3 in Lake Tahoe (Weeks 34 and 35) March 11, 2015
- Not All Birds Fly South: RVing in Lake Tahoe March 6, 2015
- A Week of Big – Thing 3 Week 33 February 25, 2015
- Christmas Before July – (Thing 3 Week 32) January 28, 2015
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- Melissa: wow.... this is all good good stuff as we are plan...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Haha!! I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. :-) Yea...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: I remember when we first started talking about tra...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Okay so this is many months later but I just saw y...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Congrats on your new rig. We set up our office lik...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Holidays Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thing 3 Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming