Tweet We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Parked in Park City, UT April 16, 2015
- Thing 3 in Lake Tahoe (Weeks 34 and 35) March 11, 2015
- Not All Birds Fly South: RVing in Lake Tahoe March 6, 2015
- A Week of Big – Thing 3 Week 33 February 25, 2015
- Christmas Before July – (Thing 3 Week 32) January 28, 2015
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Wanda: Would love to visit the Ice Castles. I have never ...
- Jen: That's our territory!! My husband(Brent!) and I w...
- Boyink: I hope you were singing Johnny Cash in Winnemucca!...
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): How gorgeous! And what fun that would have been to...
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): eleventy billion times adorable!...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Holidays Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thing 3 Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming