We had our first overnight guests! Jeff, my brother, and his son drove down with us from Indiana. I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to have them with us for the night and to share with them the mystery … Continue reading
We sold our stuff to make our dream of traveling in an RV full time come true. It’s true...less really is more.
- Why Our Family Stopped Full Time RVing April 29, 2016
- Used Heartland Gateway 3650BH for Sale April 18, 2016
- Farewell to Full Time RVing with Family February 19, 2016
- RVing Full Time with Kids: What homeschool (roadschool) curriculum do you use? August 14, 2015
- Parked in Park City, UT April 16, 2015
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- Our Heartland Gateway 3650BH Video Tour February 25, 2014
- Michelle: I really have enjoyed following your family. I als...
- Mrs Laui: Thanks so much for sharing your journey, your hear...
- Haley: I love the rawness of this post. This parent gig i...
- Andrea: Thanks for sharing this very emotional decision wi...
- Jen: You've given your boys the best thing of all: you'...
5th Wheel Adventure Arizona Biking California Colorado Driving Days Family Family on the Road Featured Finding the Perfect RV Florida Food Friends Full Time RVing with Kids Hiking Holidays Homeschooling Indiana Instagram Jr. Rangers Love Marriage Mishaps Museums National Parks Newschool Nomads North Carolina Pennsylvania Personal Style Pets & Animals Preparation Redecorating Rv Living Snowboarding Tennessee Texas Thing 3 Thousand Trails Thrift Store Finds Utah Virginia Washington Washington DC Wyoming