February 4, 2013
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Farewell from the Colorado National Monument May 17, 2013
- More Fun and Friends in Colorado Springs May 16, 2013
- Surprise!!!!!!!!! April 30, 2013
- Winter by Instagram April 20, 2013
- The People We Meet – Breckenridge April 19, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- Day 13: This road? That road? What road? November 10, 2011
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): Eh, play favorites! it's a free country! Love the ...
- Andrea@WellnessNotes: Gorgeous photos! I think it's okay to play favorit...
- Deb: That church is amazing! So is the pic of the olymp...
- Lisa: You are the bomb!...
- Tamara: Oh my goodness, how wonderful!! I'm so glad you al...