Jensen Mammoth NP
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- The People I Meet – Thing 3 – Week 10 July 27, 2014
- Thing 3 on “Being Cute” – Week 9 July 15, 2014
- Smiling at Stone Mountain – Thing 3 – Week 8 July 7, 2014
- Midnight Whispers, Thing 3 Week 7 June 18, 2014
- Thing 3 in the Keys – Week 6 June 6, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- Missy: What beautiful pictures!! You are so blessed to ha...
- Jodee Gravel: Sweet family! I'm sure they all loved meeting you ...
- Norene Nims: How beautiful and precious, dear one. xxxooo...
- Norene Nims: Your beautiful photos of your family - my family ...
- Norene Nims: How is it possible to grow and learn SO FAST? ...