Jensen Mammoth NP
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Smiling at Stone Mountain – Thing 3 – Week 8 July 7, 2014
- Midnight Whispers, Thing 3 Week 7 June 18, 2014
- Thing 3 in the Keys – Week 6 June 6, 2014
- Buying our New Fifth Wheel at Dixie RV May 30, 2014
- Thing 3, Road-Warrior Training Begins – Week 5 May 28, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Peggy: Hi!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting ab...
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): Looks like you're settling into your nomad lifesty...
- Jodee Gravel: Well T3 you are really getting big - and looking m...
- Suzanne Huff: Hi Jenn, My husband and I just ordered a Gatewa...
- Aaron: Hello. Loved getting a tour of your old rig. Thank...