Jensen Mammoth NP
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- RVing Full Time with Kids: What homeschool (roadschool) curriculum do you use? August 14, 2015
- Parked in Park City, UT April 16, 2015
- Thing 3 in Lake Tahoe (Weeks 34 and 35) March 11, 2015
- Not All Birds Fly South: RVing in Lake Tahoe March 6, 2015
- A Week of Big – Thing 3 Week 33 February 25, 2015
- Our RV Solar Power Setup and Giveaway November 5, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- Boyink: Norene - We just visited with some friends who...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: So I just saw your comment and figured I would ans...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: Hi just saw this comment. The flooring was left ov...
- Jenn - Newschool Nomads: About 20K....
- Amy Young: I am looking into my options as far as a tiny home...