Inside Mammoth Cave
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Video: Life as a Full Time RVing Family March 5, 2014
- Our Heartland Gateway 3650BH Video Tour February 25, 2014
- Our 2nd Valentine’s Day in Orlando Florida February 20, 2014
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- So Much to See – Seattle Part II January 20, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- The Birthday Beast August 30, 2011
- Cynthia: I'm not sure if someone has asked you this questio...
- Andrea: I teared up and I'm new-ish to your blog. You're t...
- Derek: Beautiful -such talent and oodles of love in this ...
- Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo): GOOSEGUMPS!!!!...
- Andrea@WellnessNotes: AWESOME VIDEO!!!!...