Inside Mammoth Cave
January 20, 2012
I'm Jenn and I'm so happy you stopped by our little corner of the web. My favorite moments are cuddling with my boys, listening to the purrs of my cat, and sipping warm cups of tea. The smell of orange blossoms conjures up delightful memories of childhood even though I grew up in Indiana hundreds of miles from citrus groves. I love animals and when I'm stressed I dream of owning a goat farm. I love art, road trips, books, and food. Vintage clothes make me ridiculously happy. Red lipstick is my friend.
- Christmas in July with Thing 3 – Week 11 August 4, 2014
- The People I Meet – Thing 3 – Week 10 July 27, 2014
- Thing 3 on “Being Cute” – Week 9 July 15, 2014
- Smiling at Stone Mountain – Thing 3 – Week 8 July 7, 2014
- Midnight Whispers, Thing 3 Week 7 June 18, 2014
- Sold Our RV!!!!! And RV Makeover Pictures. (Better late than never!) December 3, 2013
- Ten years in One – Our One Year Nomadiversary October 24, 2012
- Day 12: More friends November 9, 2011
- In Search of Our Nomadic Home – We found her!!!! August 25, 2011
- Our New RV – The Heartland Gateway 3650 BH February 8, 2014
- Tara: Hey Jenn! Where did you guys camp while here? We a...
- Mary Alaniz: Wow. Y'all turned this RV into a cool, modern, com...
- Sarah @ Revolutionary Mom: We have the same tradition in our family! The suit...
- Jodee Gravel: Don't think Mom could have waited until December t...
- Deb: Love thing 2's haircut :-)...